July 26, 2010

Priceless Moments


We went to the health dept. today for Harper's shots. I was filling out a form at the desk and the lady was talking to Jovie. She said, "How old are you?" Jovie said, "Almost three." She said, "When do you turn three?" Jovie said, "On my birthday!"

Later we were waiting and there was a girl with her baby and Jovie wanted to know what the baby's name was. So, she said, "What's your baby's name?" She said, "His name is Ryan." Jovie said, "Nice to meet you. My name's Jovie and these are my friends, Mommy and Harper."

Yesterday Jovie picked up her baby and used the baby's hand to hit Harper. Then Jovie said, "That's a no-no, Baby. You have to sit in the corner and don't get up." So, she put the baby in the corner and then started the timer (Jovie gets 2 minutes). She's been especially rough with Harper this week, so I was kind of annoyed. I said, "Jovie, don't hit Harper. That isn't nice." Jovie looked at me and said, "I didn't hit her, the baby did."

No comments:

Post a Comment