Daddy and Papa had an NFIP meeting in St. Louis, so we tagged along to go to the zoo. Jovie and I were talking about what animals live at the zoo. I told her we were going to see the elephants, zebras, giraffes, and monkeys. I asked her what else she wanted to see and she said, "Cows, and puppies and kittens." Hm. We had a fun day at the zoo. There were lots of animals to see. There were two baby elephants swimming around their pool (a Jovie elephant and a Harper elephant). After we were done looking at the zebras, I asked Jovie what she wanted to see next and she said, "The cows and chickens." Maybe she's thinking of Gramma Starr's farm? We had fun though.
April 26, 2010
St. Louis Zoo
Daddy and Papa had an NFIP meeting in St. Louis, so we tagged along to go to the zoo. Jovie and I were talking about what animals live at the zoo. I told her we were going to see the elephants, zebras, giraffes, and monkeys. I asked her what else she wanted to see and she said, "Cows, and puppies and kittens." Hm. We had a fun day at the zoo. There were lots of animals to see. There were two baby elephants swimming around their pool (a Jovie elephant and a Harper elephant). After we were done looking at the zebras, I asked Jovie what she wanted to see next and she said, "The cows and chickens." Maybe she's thinking of Gramma Starr's farm? We had fun though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment