February 8, 2010

Jovie-isms

My toddler is hilarious. I think most toddlers are. Mine says something to make us laugh outloud everyday. Its great. I think people would appreciate the things my toddler says. And by people I mean grandparents and aunts and uncles. So, dear family, this is for you. I know you all will enjoy Jovie (and someday Harper) almost as much as I do. :)

Yesterday I walked into the living room to get Jovie so we could get ready for church. She's sitting on a blanket in front of the fire place wearing just a diaper and her green flip-flops. I said, "Jovie, what are you doing?!" And she said to me, "I'm at the beach, Mom." It was kind of chilly, so I told her to get some clothes on and she told me "No, I'm at the beach." Can you fault her for pretending to be at the beach? No.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! you have a Blog! and I am the first to post!! I love it and thank you! I love Jovie stories. You need to shared the Dustin/Pirate story, and the "poop like a dog" story! Jovie is a funny kid!

    ReplyDelete